Community
Search
Notices
RC Car General Discussions This forum is for all general discussions related to radio control cars. Check forums below for more specific categories if applicable.

not feeling good about a trade..More

Search this Thread

Old 03-18-2003, 11:41 PM
grampi

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default not feeling good about a trade..More

CMO

Sorry to hear about your bad shipping experience. Did Rob ever contact you about your RC 10? I sent him an email and never heard back from him. I know if I call him he'll just tell me he forgot about it again. I'm sure you won't have any problem selling it to someone else.
Old 03-19-2003, 03:57 AM
crash_me_over
My Feedback: (16)

Moonunit451....You hit the nail on the head. We have to go on faith that who we are dealing with is competent....honest....and will follow through if their are problems. Life's learning lessons.

grampi....I did send him "another email" trying to let him know it's up for sale. I did not hear back from him either. He must be a busy man?

Another update:

After sending Art the pictures of the carnage of the airplanes....he actually emailed me back and said:

Cary...sorry for the damage. Let me know if you want to keep the airplanes or send them back. I did insure them so let me know what you want to do. Sorry. Art.

Gee...this is a tough decision. NOT!!!

OK...I'll stop now.
Old 03-19-2003, 04:28 AM
caseyddr
My Feedback: (13)

man that sucks horribly, this guy is so incompetant its funny Even I know not to package somethign that horrible and I dont fly Get that insurance!
Old 05-03-2003, 07:52 PM
dan1220
My Feedback: (2)

sorry CMO,but to the 2 people on here who talked about the "kids", not every kid is like that. I am 15, and buy and sell stuff on ebay. I (not my parents) am responsible for paying for it and shipping. They do nothing. I must say, I pay immediatley, and ship immediately after I recieve thier payment. I do the same that I would expect for them to do for me. So just remember that not all "kids" are like that.
Old 05-03-2003, 08:04 PM
crash_me_over
My Feedback: (16)

dan1220....Thanks for your concern. I appreciate it very much.

Also...it's good to hear "your side of the story" as a younger person who takes care of business on a professional level. Keep up the good work! I wish more people were like you.

CMO
Old 05-03-2003, 09:11 PM
caseyddr
My Feedback: (13)

Originally posted by crash_me_over
dan1220....Thanks for your concern. I appreciate it very much.

Also...it's good to hear "your side of the story" as a younger person who takes care of business on a professional level. Keep up the good work! I wish more people were like you.

CMO
I've gone through 3 trades now, and have lots of good karma now, im starting to enjoy trading as much as the hobby.. Its like when I was younger with baseball cards
Old 05-12-2003, 04:56 AM
Yellow355F1

Dang!!!!! What horror stories.... I will shudder next time I make an R/C purchase on ebay so far I have gotten six new editions to my quickly expanding collection. And all got here in good time and in perfect condition. And even before reading this have been paranoid about them holding up there end of the transaction. Sorry to hear about your misfortunes.