Community
Search
Notices
HPI Monster Truck Forum Talk about HPI monster trucks here. The infamous Savage 21, SS, .25 or any other HPI MT. You can optionally discuss HPI in our general MT discussion forum if you prefer.

Racing engine!!!

Search this Thread

Old 10-16-2007, 10:19 PM
dhyde79

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Racing engine!!!

ORIGINAL: gravediggerracing

You are so far off base that you should just quit while you are ahead.
actually I was quite serious, the Sandisk Extreme III series of memory cards are all being tagged as "partnered with Ducati" and there is infact a ferrari edition laptop, complete with authentic ferrari red paint and real ferrari logos, however, Ducati and Ferrari have nothing to do with the manufacture of the items, they're marketing agreements with the various companies hoping that consumers will trust in their names for quality and purchase them.

My point being, that these groups may very well support the products, and even have a direct hand in the specs, but, as far as personally hand crafting them, I'll believe that when I see it, in fact, I'll believe ANYONE hand crafting the engines in enough quantity that they could be offered to consumers in a manner other than "made to order" when I see it first hand.
Old 10-24-2007, 11:41 AM
black mamba

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

The Drake is at the iHobby show in Rosemont, Illinois. If any of you haters live in the area, maybe you should show up and get the straight dope from him, or better yet dis him in person. Word to your mother.

Old 10-24-2007, 12:31 PM
go-to
My Feedback: (2)

ORIGINAL: dhyde79

believing that someone hand works a special series of motors (for whatever gain) is like believing that Michael Jordan makes the nike Air Jordans....

but hey, since the name on the item's obviously what you judge quality by Gravediggerracing, I've got a laptop "Made by Ferrari" and some memory cards "Backed by Ducati" if you wanna buy em, I mean, obviously they're fast, they're from Ferrari and Ducati!
How about those MOMO speakers?!

A+ for effort guys, but speaking from experience don't bother arguing with digger 'cause I've yet to see him admit fault or error or possible mis-information in something he's said/typed. Nothing personal bro...but sometimes it's possible to be wrong plain and simple.

Putting your name on something just means you get paid to have your name there. It's also a way to market a product with a credible persons' name (MAKE MONEY). Think Jordan gets paid to actually have some input into how your drawers are made?! Please...

Having a name on something does NOT mean actual effort was put into that product by said person.
Old 10-24-2007, 01:38 PM
Parputt537

Holy derailed thread Batman.
Old 10-24-2007, 02:32 PM
Savage_Crazy

lol