Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Boats > Speed - RC Gas Boats
Reload this Page >

IV BAGS FOR FUEL TANKS

Community
Search
Notices
Speed - RC Gas Boats Discuss gas RC boats right here!

IV BAGS FOR FUEL TANKS

Search this Thread

Old 02-06-2009, 01:32 AM
45deepvee

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: IV BAGS FOR FUEL TANKS

i had a 1000ml bag in my vee hull. ran one end blocked off, other end was ran to the carb wit the return line ging back to the main feed to the carb. never had an issue. i always ran the fuel pump when i was filling the bag backwards until i got most of the air out of the bag then filled it, if i got more air i tipped the boat so the bubble was by the feed line and sucked it out with the pump. worked every time
Old 02-06-2009, 08:46 AM
Resident Dawg

Simple enough.....I will run a line form the primer bulb out the back of the boat.......So the Overflow from priming dose not end up in the hull.
Old 02-07-2009, 02:25 AM
45deepvee

why not send it back into the main feed line and not spill gas all in the water? as long as the supply to the carb is in a straight line with a T fitting, then the return comes into the T leg it will not affect the carb. ran both my boats like hat and had no issues
Old 02-07-2009, 03:36 AM
martno1fan

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

ORIGINAL: Resident Dawg

Simple enough.....I will run a line form the primer bulb out the back of the boat.......So the Overflow from priming dose not end up in the hull.
Im sure the enviroment will be ever gratefull to you if you forget that idea and do as others do and either block off the return line or have it run back into the bag .
Mart