Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > Tips & Techniques
Reload this Page >

Plane Stands

Community
Search
Notices
Tips & Techniques Want to share a tip or special technique you have either in the workshop or at the flying field or race track? Post it right here!

Plane Stands

Search this Thread

Old 08-18-2006, 09:56 PM
Ballistic Insanity

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Plane Stands

I have got to be able to find this post later!!! So Lets kick it up again. Planning on building mine tomorrow. Anynew idea's out there to consider for plans. Lot of great idea's on this thread.
Old 01-14-2007, 07:24 PM
JetSet9c1

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: PVC Rack

ORIGINAL: Jim Finn

I use these stands to build with and stack them to store and transport planes. This way I have a short stand for each plane at the field.

Thanks for the idea Jim! I just built my first one tonight and love it. It solves my transport problem, and I plan on building a base 'table' as well that I can use at the field, but fold flat. It will have pegs to mount a cradle into and hold it at waist high. I also plan to use it as start stand as well. With my filed box underneath on a shelf, I think it'll weigh it down nicely.

Thanks again for the idea!

-JS