Go Back  RCU Forums > Glow Engines, Gas Engines, Fuel & Mfg Support Forums > Engine Conversions
Reload this Page >

Electronic solutions to modifying glow engines of all sizes to gasoline

Community
Search
Notices
Engine Conversions Discuss all aspects of engine conversions in this forum

Electronic solutions to modifying glow engines of all sizes to gasoline

Search this Thread

Old Today, 01:06 PM
mk13

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Yes you have right, with oil in gasoline the bubbles are significantly smaller (but there is lot of small bubbles).

I use a synthetic oil for 2 stroke from my supermarket (I can't remember the brand).

Yes I have for the moment the open curve from Guillaume. I will try with the solenoid electrically disconnected to set the needle a full throttle and after set the solenoid curve.

I will check the exhaust pressure line tomorrow if I find some leak, and will do the test of disconnect exhaust line from the muffler at full throttle.

​​​​​​Thanks a lot for all your way of investigation!
I hope I will find the root cause in the next days 🤞

Old Today, 02:21 PM
1967brutus

Received 95 Likes on 87 Posts

Good luck testing, I am pretty sure we;ll find a solution, and this is exactly the reason why we should do this in the open discussion, not via non-public private messaging.

Let the learning continue!