Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > Giant Scale Aircraft - 3D & Aerobatic
Reload this Page >

DESERT AIRCRAFT SERVICE, FIRST CLASS !!!

Community
Search
Notices
Giant Scale Aircraft - 3D & Aerobatic Discuss all your 3D & Aerobatic giant scale airplanes right here!

DESERT AIRCRAFT SERVICE, FIRST CLASS !!!

Search this Thread

Old 12-28-2004, 04:48 PM
islandflyer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default DESERT AIRCRAFT SERVICE, FIRST CLASS !!!

I have seen/heard/read enough complaints about many companies involved in our hobby, that it justifies taking time to say how great a service the Desert Aircraft people provide.
I sent them my DA-100 for service/repair folloing a spinner-first crash. The engine was repaired and ready to ship back within 5 days of shipping, and a technician took the time to call me and explain what was done, and we discussed the best oil to use, etc...
I have known for three years how good their engines are (I have a 100 and a 150), but having used their service for the first time, I can only say that it is the best service I have received from any company in the hobby.
This hobby of our seems to attract a lot of flakes, but DA is top notch.
Old 12-28-2004, 05:44 PM
rrudytoo
My Feedback: (27)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: DESERT AIRCRAFT SERVICE, FIRST CLASS !!!

Islandflyer,

Thank you for posting your positive experience with Desert Aircraft. Sure, I've posted a few complaints on RCU concerning some RC providers but I've also posted my favorable comments, as well. Like you, we need to post our positive experiences, too. It was the good comments made on RCU that lead me to purchasing my DA-50.

Thanks,

Al