Community
Search
Notices
RC Car General Discussions This forum is for all general discussions related to radio control cars. Check forums below for more specific categories if applicable.

balance lead not connected...

Search this Thread

Old 02-28-2011, 10:09 PM
snapper21

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default balance lead not connected...

I'm running a triton2 EQ and plugged in my first lipo on it (hyperion 2s 7.4 5000). I plugged in the balance lead to the adapter block that was supplied with it and got the error message "balance lead not connected", or something to that effect. I figured the prob may have been that I had a 5 prong female connector coming off the battery and it only fit into the 4s plug. Needless to say it didn't balance charge and it scared the hell out of me so I double checked the wires and it was all good but the error repeated after plugging it back in. I searched the error message online and came up with a post someone did aboutwiring patterns for these type connectors. From left to right i had a red wire, black wire, 2 open slots, and a black wire. I had to move the red and black wires on the leftmost slots over to bump up against the rightmost black wire to make it work. It plugged right up and started balancing without a prob.
I love the help supplied by forums !!!!!

http://sites.google.com/site/tjinguytech/charging-how-tos/balance-connectors/<br type="_moz" />
Old 03-01-2011, 03:40 PM
guver
My Feedback: (325)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: balance lead not connected...

or you could get the balance board for HP.