Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > RC Jets
Reload this Page >

August 25th - 26th 2017: (Almost) End of Summer Fun Fly at Titusville PA

Community
Search
Notices
RC Jets Discuss RC jets in this forum plus rc turbines and ducted fan power systems

August 25th - 26th 2017: (Almost) End of Summer Fun Fly at Titusville PA

Search this Thread

Old 08-23-2017, 02:07 AM
LimitDwn
My Feedback: (21)

Received 16 Likes on 14 Posts
Default August 25th - 26th 2017: (Almost) End of Summer Fun Fly at Titusville PA

Just a quick reminder we will be flying this weekend August 25th and 26th at the(Almost) End of Summer Fun Fly at Titusville PA. The weather conditions are looking to be great for both Friday and Saturday, Friday winds from the N at 6-9 with partly cloudy sky's and Saturday winds from NE 6-8 with sunny sky's. Temperatures for both days will be in the upper Sixties and low Seventies. It doesn't get much better than that for late August. I will be up sometime on Thursday afternoon if you are interested in getting up the night before.
  • We will be able to store aircraft in the hanger but no charging will be allowed unless you are present and overseeing the charging
  • We will be flying at the end of the taxi way as we always do
  • Also please note that we will be taking up a donation to present to the airport manager as a gift to the airport for are appreciation for allowing us to use the facilities and to fly at the Titusville airport.
  • Airport Address
    2572 Meadville Rd # 1 (Route 27) Titusville, PA 16354
Call will questions
Robert