Notices
RC Airboats Discuss R/C Airboats here!

1992 Flitecraft River Rage airboat

Search this Thread

Old 03-03-2022, 09:39 AM
Dragnfly53

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default 1992 Flitecraft River Rage airboat

Still alive today. First motor .40 magnum GP, (used it up) ASP .S52A (too top heavy)then the OS .46LA. 9x7 3blade."reliable.
Motor lited 5/16 above mounts.(space washers) HAD a water rudder, it was too squirrely. Marine plywood turn fins 2-7/8"W X 5"H mounted with Right Stuff gasket sealant to brass tube in tube. Uprights are mounted to end of fuel tank cover. I did what I could to make this happen using parts from The Hobby Shop and kept pieces from old models. I was very surprised because the first time I took this out it was impressive. Got lucky with the pivot point for the fins along with the width and the height was just a guess. So I never changed it. Has raised rails already molded on bottom so it drives strait and true. Model has had over 120 runs, repainted 3 times. Never use a 10"prop, it will hit the deck. Fun for sure.