Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > RC Flight Simulator Software
Reload this Page >

KingCat on Real Flight

Community
Search
Notices
RC Flight Simulator Software Discuss rc flight simulator software here. Aerofly Pro, RealFlight G3, XTR, Reflex, etc.

KingCat on Real Flight

Search this Thread

Old 06-22-2006, 03:56 PM
pdmarsh

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default KingCat on Real Flight

I just got Real Flight Add-ons Five with the KingCat. I noticed that with flaps down, up elevator is automatically mixed in. Shouldn't it be down elevator with flaps? So far, I can't land it without it ballooning back up off the runway. Is it possible to change preset mixing within Real Flight? There are some other planes I'd like to change as well. Also, am I missing something with the KingCat? It seems way too hard to land this one in the simulator, so I'm thinking the up elevator is the problem.

Thanks,
Paul

Edit: Some typos.
Old 06-22-2006, 04:23 PM
pdmarsh

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default RE: KingCat on Real Flight

OK. I answered my own question by digging a little further. Yes, you can change mixing and dual rates in the radio set up section. Missed it before.

Paul