Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > RC Jets
Reload this Page >

skymaster jets

Community
Search
Notices
RC Jets Discuss RC jets in this forum plus rc turbines and ducted fan power systems

skymaster jets

Search this Thread

Old 03-27-2020, 12:38 AM
Newboy111

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default skymaster jets

hi guys has anyone had the same reply that you have to send a picture of the skymaster markings inside the jet before they will sell you anything I've never heard of anything so stupid in my life
Old 03-27-2020, 03:02 AM
johnzqh

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hi Mr. Lee

It is a pity to read this.

It is general rule that we ask for photos so that we know whether kit was made us,when you ask to supply spare parts. There are different factories making same plane but without same structure design. Spare parts will not well fit your kit when it was not made by us.Our request is based more on your situation because you pay cost.We served a lot of customers who bought second hand jets.They can fully understand our concern and are happy to provide photos.

Best reagards
John
Skymaster
Old 03-27-2020, 03:27 AM
Dansy
My Feedback: (53)

Received 164 Likes on 146 Posts

Originally Posted by johnzqh
Hi Mr. Lee

It is a pity to read this.

It is general rule that we ask for photos so that we know whether kit was made us,when you ask to supply spare parts. There are different factories making same plane but without same structure design. Spare parts will not well fit your kit when it was not made by us.Our request is based more on your situation because you pay cost.We served a lot of customers who bought second hand jets.They can fully understand our concern and are happy to provide photos.

Best reagards
John
Skymaster
Are you talking about the little piece of paper...? I will take a photo of what ever is required before I pain the inside...