Community
Search
Notices
RC Car General Discussions This forum is for all general discussions related to radio control cars. Check forums below for more specific categories if applicable.

Lightning RR

Search this Thread

Old 05-29-2003, 12:15 AM
indyjohnny

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Lightning RR

Anybody know anything about this buggy? I just got one.. are there any compatable parts? bodies? any info would be appreciated.. this thing really does scream.. so far! Hot Bodies could really stand to improve their web site with a little more info on products... thanks and peace!
Old 05-29-2003, 03:56 AM
rcharry-RCU
My Feedback: (1)

Default Lightning RR

What do you need on it. I know a S*** load on it.
Old 05-29-2003, 08:14 PM
aznx2fine

Default Lightning RR

to rcharry, i notice u have a "imports suck" under your name, why? i take it your either into american muscle or exotic euro. if you're into exotic euro supercars then, you can't really compare a lamborghini to an integra or civic, look at the price difference, obviously if you're going to pay more, you'll get more, and if muscle cars is the case, i've seen a hatchy civic beat a viper in a quarter mile drag, and the guy didn't spend nearly as much tuning his civic then the guy who paid full price for his viper, thats pretty amazing seeing as how the viper has ten cylinders and the civic only has 4.

besides, they're in totally different classes other then gas engines and four wheels.
Old 05-30-2003, 02:54 AM
rcharry-RCU

Default Lightning RR

NEW THREAD SUBJECT!!!!!!

Are you another one of thoese people that got lost in the movie "fast and the Furious" By taking your 85 civic and puting a body kit, a pipe and some nos in it and think you can race? I hate thoese people, im in to old muscle cars and i beleve if they brang back old cars they smoke all the rice burners around! Yea, ive also seen a civic, suped up with a supercharger and all the other performance parts in the planet, beat a viper that was STOCK, by like a 10 of a second.Put all thoes performace parts on that viper, you'd have a like 6 second car. I dunno, if its just all thoes retarded people trying to act cool by putting a spoiler and pipe on their ford focus, but that bugs the hell out of me!. I BELIVE IN GOOD OLE DETROIT HORSEPOWER!
Old 05-30-2003, 03:34 AM
indyjohnny

Default thanks RCHarry

Hey RCHarry.. thanx for the reply.. I was wondering if you could tell me about any part compatability.. spur gears, clutch bells ect.... do you know if anyone makes a body for this thing? anything you can offer would be great.. and thanks again!!
Old 05-30-2003, 06:54 PM
aznx2fine

Default Lightning RR

rcharry, no i am not one of those people, i like all sportscars, but u can't be saying that crap about civics, full tuned beating a viper would still cost less then just buying a viper, and look at the engine size difference, im not starting an argument but it'd be a little more humane to not bash imports like that, they are all in totally different classes. i like all cars the same, some ahve good points, some have bad, just like r/c's. and no i do not drive an 85 civic, lol. actually i just left my civic for my brand new impreza sti, it was a 94 civic, no i didn't tune it, only an engine swap because the stock engines are little ponies, but my sti on the other hand...WOW. dyno at 297hp and 287 lb/ft of torque..."the beauty of all wheel drive" lol
Old 05-31-2003, 03:38 AM
indyjohnny

Default hmmm

well I didnt learn much about the buggy.. but I guess you two have really discovered your inner child.. peace!!
Old 05-31-2003, 04:55 PM
aznx2fine

Default Lightning RR

sorry johnny, but no i have never heard of the lightning rr, do you know any specifications?? or you just heard the name?
Old 05-31-2003, 05:37 PM
rcharry-RCU

Default Lightning RR

JONNY, im sorry, i had to defend my statment. Well most lutch bells will fit the engine, spur gears im not sure. Hot bodies makes the body for it and i think you can buy one at tower. If you dont like the paint just use warm water and dish soap and scrub it off. Im also know alot of kyosho 7.5 parts fit on it too. If you have any more questions just ask thanks.

2fine, i also like improts like your imprezza and stuff like that. i just hate it when people sup up there POS cars, think that their all that then get smoked. As for the civic i bet they cost about the same as the viper with all its performace parts, and to be honest i HATE vipers! lol! execpt for the new ones thoes are cool.
Old 06-01-2003, 02:09 AM
aznx2fine

Default Lightning RR

alright then harry, we've copme to an agreement
Old 06-01-2003, 03:05 AM
indyjohnny

Default Lightning RR

wow.. I feel like I helped bring two people together.. LOL. thanks both of you .. I do appreciate the help!! Peace!!