Community
Search
Notices
Giant Scale Aircraft - 3D & Aerobatic Discuss all your 3D & Aerobatic giant scale airplanes right here!

H9 80" Cap linkages

Search this Thread

Old 06-18-2003, 06:00 PM
Sailor
My Feedback: (1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default H9 80" Cap linkages

Just received my H9 80" Alitalia Cap and need some suggestions for linkages and horns. I have four Hitec 5925's for the Ailerons and Elevator halves and a 5945 for the rudder. I plan on doing a pull-pull for the rudder as the manual indicates.

What should I use for the hardware (rods, links, horns, pull-pull) and where should I get it?

Thanks in advance,

Dave
Old 06-18-2003, 06:55 PM
fishgod
My Feedback: (13)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default H9 80" Cap linkages

I went with what H9 recommends. Titanium prolinks, Rocket City control horns,rocket city ball links, aluminum servo arms. I think I ended up spending about $180.00 for everything including pilot. You could go with 4-40 rods and make your own links. One word of caution make sure that your low rate elevator set very low. The tail is very effective and I could get mine to snap at speed with applying full up elevator. I have since turned it down and it is very tame now.