Community
Search
Notices
Twin & Multi Engine RC Aircraft Discuss the ins & outs of building & flying multi engine rc aircraft here.

TWINMAN fess up!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 08-13-2003, 11:50 PM
Terror Dactyl

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default TWINMAN fess up!!!!

Get the word out-----It is a great challenge-----Start a trend

This ought to be a televised event that is going to be happening here in Houston this coming weekend.

Twinman has been able to convince J Booth to convert a trainer into a multi (three engines) and then conned hime further by having a couple of extra nacelles that just happen to also fith that wing.

So, early, this coming Saturday morning there will be a gloriously loud and sweet sound building on the west side of Houston Texas.

The sound of five engines (two 40's and three 25's is the rumor) on, I hope a 60 size trainer, will break the clam and quiet of dawn at Scobee Field.

The is also nosies that Twinman is trying to get a volunteer to do the maiden, but that is only a rumor.

Come on Twinman lets get some interest going here and who knows it might just start a multi count challenge, or not
Old 08-15-2003, 10:36 AM
twinman
My Feedback: (2)

Default Rumors

Your killing me!!!!!! I don't know what you are talking about..and what do you mean "Conned"????? Uh, those extra nacelles were drawing dust.......he needed it........as for flying.......uh what you doing Saturday........hands shaking now.......must be coming down with something.........Later
Twinman
PS What Kadet????
Old 08-15-2003, 12:07 PM
Terror Dactyl

Default TWINMAN fess up!!!!

dont forget that conned is just convinecd on steroids anyway.

Will be at thefield to watch you pulverize you knees again, or not
Old 08-16-2003, 04:59 PM
twinman
My Feedback: (2)

Default Your killing me

See Kadet King x 5