Community
Search
Notices
RC Car Radio Equipment Discuss specific topics related to RC car radios. For general or non rc car specific radio topics please see our regular radio discussion forum.

DX3s issues

Search this Thread

Old 01-01-2010, 05:22 PM
1BadS-Maxx

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default DX3s issues

I just got the DX3s remote with the SR3300T and installed it on our S-Maxx. It worked great the first time or two out but now it keep glitzing and the truck has gone bonkers a few times. Todays was the worst as it went full throttle jumped the curb and landed in a bush. We are on a green belt that is wide open and we have been within 50 ft or so of the car and all battteries just came off the charger. I have the traxxas stock steering servo as the throttle/brake and a HiTech HS7955TG digitalfor the steering. Any ideas would be a great help as I don't want to destroy my car or hurt someone.

Thanks

Paul
Old 01-21-2010, 10:41 PM
TTMT

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: DX3s issues

Well, my 2.4GHz experience is with an aircraft radio (Airtronics RDS 8000), but my suggestion would be to make sure your antenna wires are separated and not wound around anything.  I think it is also considered advisable to run them perpendicular to one-another, but that may be challenging due to space constraints.

Hope this is helpful.