Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Helicopters > RC Helicopter Beginners Forum
Reload this Page >

MJX f646 - new guy startup question

Community
Search
Notices
RC Helicopter Beginners Forum If you are a beginner or "newbie" to RC heli's feel free to post your questions right here in the rc heli beginner forum.

MJX f646 - new guy startup question

Search this Thread

Old 03-20-2015, 05:06 AM
bobbee25

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default MJX f646 - new guy startup question

Helicopter doesn't seem to work.
I charged the battery using the white connector until charger lite turned green.
Started the controller, up, dwn stick and unit beeped.
Plugged in the white connector used when charging to the helicopter's 3 prong connector, looking from the front, on the right side.
The connectors red wire is toward the right side.

No indication on the helicopter.

Did I miss something, is there a switch somewhere, The helicopter seems to be well built, but the instructions were not written for a newbie.
Old 05-20-2015, 03:09 AM
toglhot

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

After unplugging the charger, plug the red socket (next to the white one) in to the heli, the servo arms will move slightly and the LED light under the canopy will start flashing. Turn the remote on and select mode 4 then move the left stick fully to the top then down again. Move the stick up slightly and then back again and the helis rotor blades will twitch. Push the stick up again slightly and let it idle, preferably on a flat, slippery surface, observe which direction the heli is turning and adjust the slide control under the right stick until the heli stops turning. You are now ready to crash. When lifting off move the left stick all the way to the right first, then push up, the reason will become obvious if you don't! Hope you have a spare motor, mine just went U/S, two weeks old!

Last edited by toglhot; 05-20-2015 at 03:24 AM.