Community
Search
Notices
RC Car General Discussions This forum is for all general discussions related to radio control cars. Check forums below for more specific categories if applicable.

jr xs3 servos

Search this Thread

Old 01-10-2007, 09:59 PM
RC2DAMAXX

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default jr xs3 servos

I bought a JrXS3 synthesized radio off ebay, and when i got it i noticed the receiver has different shaped slots for the servos than the t-maxx does, and for the life of me i have no clue what these style plugs are called cause from what i can tell from towerhobbies, futaba j, jr and hitec connectors are all the same, but im farely sure the standard t-maxx connectors are futaba j, so can anyone shed some light on this? the plugs on the receiver are just rectangular looking with the corners rounded off. Any help would be greatly appreciated
Old 01-10-2007, 11:36 PM
GRANT ED

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: jr xs3 servos

Futaba use slightly different plugs than JR. They are both the same pin configuration though. They are both rectangular with two corners chamfered. The futaba has a tab on one side. To use futaba servos in a JR reciever just cut the tab off with a knife.
Old 01-12-2007, 08:20 AM
Fastlane750

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: jr xs3 servos

Yeah, it said that on my teu-101bk esc when using JR recievers and it worked fine.