Community
Search
Notices
RC Car General Discussions This forum is for all general discussions related to radio control cars. Check forums below for more specific categories if applicable.

freakin rain

Search this Thread

Old 06-20-2009, 07:46 PM
firebird78

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default freakin rain

ok this bites...I charged up batteries last night thinkin I could finish breakin in my rxb and start breakin in my rxt (yeah thats right I still havent put a drop of fuel in it)....and what yanno..freakin rain all dang day...gettin soooooooooooooooooooo sick of this dang rain...
Old 06-20-2009, 07:59 PM
ehroof

Default RE: freakin rain

bro, here too, i dont remember a spring/summer with so much rain and i dont think we had a day above 80 yet,  so much for global warming or does that make it cooler? [:-]
Old 06-20-2009, 08:02 PM
pede_187

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I"d like the rain to stop here too............but it isn't supposed to 'till next Saturday [:@]
Old 06-20-2009, 08:03 PM
firebird78

lol...well when it aint raining its like 100 and muggy as hell...totally miserable
Old 06-20-2009, 10:24 PM
firebeast

We survived the tornado!! power was out for a while, but local crews are working fevorishly to get it restored to all that lost it. We just got ours back. now we gotta worry about those two guys up in abiline and manhattan...the storm was headed their way, still droppin funnels with super heavy rain (0ft visibility, not kidding). prayin for them!
Old 06-21-2009, 08:24 AM
firebird78

I went to Larned last night to eat...it was kinda nice out when I left home...on my way back it rained so hard I couldnt see but maybe 5 ft in front of my truck...
 then as it cleared up some I was seeing a bright light off and on from up ahead....as I got closer I could tell it was coming from the power lines...when I got up to it, it appeared to be part of the bed  side of a wheat truck on the power lines...and these are pretty tall power lines...regardless it was a big chunk of red metal wrapped around the line...lol

glad you made it through....just part of living in the wonederfull state of Kansas (I ment that, been in every cont. usa state and now I know why Kansas is home)
Old 06-27-2009, 08:34 PM
ehroof

was getting my stuff together to run, have a large exterior paint job going on and had the men setup working their today, went to go pick them up, drove them back to the shop and figured i would get some running in, guess what?? It rained!!! This is everyday, for the past month, its amazing. I am not working tomorrow so i am ready to go, want to run the viper xst, viper x2s, the .21 mxt and the mxb buggy. I will get some pictures and video!!
Old 06-27-2009, 08:38 PM
pede_187

ORIGINAL: HimotoRacingUSA

was getting my stuff together to run, have a large exterior paint job going on and had the men setup working their today, went to go pick them up, drove them back to the shop and figured i would get some running in, guess what?? It rained!!! This is everyday, for the past month, its amazing. I am not working tomorrow so i am ready to go, want to run the viper xst, viper x2s, the .21 mxt and the mxb buggy. I will get some pictures and video!!
Good luck Eddie. I'm hoping it doesn't rain tommorow either (I'd like to work on my track). You know I thought too that the whole day would be nice, and then outta no-where it started raining. That was like the other day this week. It was perfectly sunny and then just started pouring rain. That was like something out of a movie.
Old 06-27-2009, 08:44 PM
bkfamily1
My Feedback: (1)

i'm glad i got some run time in today - there is a big storm comin this way from Chicago - i may get lucky, but i'm thinkin tomorrow will be a loss
Old 06-27-2009, 10:37 PM
Redharris

I guess you guys are Gettin' all Our west coast rain too.

Its a drought out here......97 degrees at my house today......Ran the MXT3 and MXT2S.....
Old 06-28-2009, 12:00 PM
redthugneck

well its pretty much rained everyday here for a bout the past month ..... funny part is i didnt take my rc to the beach with me and we got no rain except for a late night storm one night and it rained when we was leaving the beach our final day
Old 06-28-2009, 08:04 PM
pede_187

What do ya know, it's raining again[]