Community
Search
Notices
Ikarus Aerofly flight simulators Get the answers to your technical questions about Ikarus' Aerofly flight simulators here in their official support forum

Please help with RC7 use

Search this Thread

Old 09-03-2019, 10:44 AM
day13co

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Please help with RC7 use

I downloaded RC7 to my mac mini, have a DX6i transmitter and plugged in a Spectrum WS1000 dongle. All seamed to go well BUT all the simulator models (plane or heli) start out with engines running. I have not been able to shut off the props or blades using the throttle stick on my transmitter, I can only increase the speed but not shut it off. Can anyone please tell me what I'm doing wrong?
Old 09-04-2019, 03:40 AM
rajul
My Feedback: (58)

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Did you do a calibration of your radio using the basic setup in RC7? FWIW, I have received feedback from some mac users that there seems to be a compatibility issue with the WS1000. It is designed for windows, not mac OSX.
Old 09-06-2019, 02:52 AM
day13co

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thanks Mike. I did get things working but little did I know that E-Sky and Dynam rc flight simulator controllers will also work with out the need of the WS1000, however only for basic four channel flight functions.