Go Back  RCU Forums > Classifieds & Marketplace > Cars, Trucks, and Tanks - All Ad listings
Reload this Page >

Nikko Midnight Crusher AWD Truck from the year 1989

Community
Search
Notices
Cars, Trucks, and Tanks - All Ad listings Listings by RCU members of personally owned RC cars, trucks, tanks, and kits for sale.

Nikko Midnight Crusher AWD Truck from the year 1989

Search this Thread

Old 07-26-2023, 08:21 AM
NLv2TA!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Nikko Midnight Crusher AWD Truck from the year 1989

I'm trying my luck here, hoping someone out there can help.
I'm looking for a Nikko Midnight Crusher AWD Truck from the year 1989. I know it's super old, iv been looking all year for this truck and no luck. Im looking to buy this for my husband as he grew up learning to walk with this truck. He's always talked about how much that toy means to him but has never found one. If anyone anyone has any idea where I could possibly find one or If anyone has one for sale please let me know!! Thank you !
Old 12-05-2023, 05:13 PM
bullmtnbiker

Since I can't send a DM since I am new on this, I have to reply here... if you are looking for one, I have one that has not been used in over 20 years and probably has less than 5 hours of total use. It has all original packaging including the instructions. I can send pics (unfortunately, can't attach them here due to rules).

Lmk if you are interested. I am actually trying to get rid of mine to clear out the garage which is why I found this.

Old 12-05-2023, 07:53 PM
bullmtnbiker

Originally Posted by Kellylightom
Still available? Let me know buddy
Still available. Can't send dm's until I have posted 5 times.

Has 2 batteries and everything that came with it including original box and packing foam. If you can DM me, maybe I can send you a pic or two of the Nikko.
Old 04-07-2024, 02:23 AM
nafe2009
My Feedback: (77)

still available ?