Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > Giant Scale Aircraft - 3D & Aerobatic
Reload this Page >

spare parts for chip hyde planes

Community
Search
Notices
Giant Scale Aircraft - 3D & Aerobatic Discuss all your 3D & Aerobatic giant scale airplanes right here!

spare parts for chip hyde planes

Search this Thread

Old 11-11-2004, 11:47 PM
zonker123
My Feedback: (21)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default spare parts for chip hyde planes

Hi Chip
I lost the pilot, canopy and hatch on my DV two weeks ago when the pin latch came apart in flight. Unfortunetly it went down into an unaccessable part of our field. I left word with Tom at CH and he was nice enough to call me back and said that there were no spares to be had right now and that it would be 60 days before you had any DV kits in stock and didn't know if there would be any parts available then. Can you give me some idea when or if parts will be available for sure. Im grounded unless i build something but i am not excited by the idea and finding a canopy with the right contur is going to be tuff. Next one will be attached with screws.
thanks
Mike Saleeby
washington, nc
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Qo39548.jpg
Views:	11
Size:	114.1 KB
ID:	192327  
Old 11-16-2004, 04:58 AM
Passport1
My Feedback: (8)

Default RE: spare parts for chip hyde planes

I think I have one left and will get it out to you ASAP. Shoot me an email to hydecompprod@theriver when you read this with all your info and I will see what I can do. Worst case I will have some sent airfrieght from the factory and we will get you back up shortley.

Chip
ORIGINAL: zonker123

Hi Chip
I lost the pilot, canopy and hatch on my DV two weeks ago when the pin latch came apart in flight. Unfortunetly it went down into an unaccessable part of our field. I left word with Tom at CH and he was nice enough to call me back and said that there were no spares to be had right now and that it would be 60 days before you had any DV kits in stock and didn't know if there would be any parts available then. Can you give me some idea when or if parts will be available for sure. Im grounded unless i build something but i am not excited by the idea and finding a canopy with the right contur is going to be tuff. Next one will be attached with screws.
thanks
Mike Saleeby
washington, nc
Old 11-16-2004, 06:46 PM
zonker123

Will do.
thanks for the reply.
Old 11-17-2004, 07:17 PM
zonker123

Chip
I got your email and Tom called to tell me the parts were on the way. Thanks for the great service!!
Now hurry up and get that 80" CAP-Xtralarge on the market!
thanks again!