Go Back  RCU Forums > Electric Aircraft Universe > Electric General Discussion
Reload this Page >

WHERE DID ZERO GRAVITY RC GO?

Community
Search
Notices
Electric General Discussion General Discussion forum about rc electric related aircraft, accessories, flight, tips, etc.

WHERE DID ZERO GRAVITY RC GO?

Search this Thread

Old 10-01-2010, 01:44 PM
rmenke
My Feedback: (13)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default WHERE DID ZERO GRAVITY RC GO?

Was looking for a good flying bipe last month and found a article on the e-flight and zero gravity Pitts python ships. The article indicated the Zero Gravity model was superior. Went to their web site 8-23-10 and bought one, paid $219.00 via pay pal. The site confirmed the purchase and accepted the PP payment, no problem. As of 9-30-10, nothing has been received. Their web site is down, contact phone numbers no longer working, they have dropped off the ends of the earth.Anyone know where they went?

Just so you know, Pay Pal does nothing for you under these circumstances, you must buy from E-bay before any real protection is afforded. Naturally E-bay owns pay pal.

You are much better off, IMHO, buying through your bank credit card, at least they would track and try to reverse the payment, some reimburse you for the loss. The fees are about the same. Any information on these people would be appreciated.
Old 10-02-2010, 02:33 AM
gadix
My Feedback: (2)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: WHERE DID ZERO GRAVITY RC GO?

WHAT ZIRO GRAVITY SIT EYOU MEAN?

CAN YOU PLEASE PUT THE LINK HERE..?

Old 10-03-2010, 02:04 PM
rmenke
My Feedback: (13)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: WHERE DID ZERO GRAVITY RC GO?

Gadi: Am a true computer dummy, do not know how to do what you are asking. If real important, let me know and will have a bud come over and do it. I found the JR 10X hard to program, the new specktrum 8 is much better. Thanks