Community
Search
Notices
RC Car General Discussions This forum is for all general discussions related to radio control cars. Check forums below for more specific categories if applicable.

Losi XXX-NT?

Search this Thread

Old 04-21-2002, 12:52 AM
FlyinRazorback
My Feedback: (8)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Losi XXX-NT?

Any Losi guys out there with info on the Triple XNT RTR. Sure looks nice and priced pretty reasonably. I ran my uncle's RC10 GT around today and had a blast. Looking for a good stadium truck but don't want to get the same one that he has.
Old 04-21-2002, 01:47 AM
JohnVH
My Feedback: (38)

Received 9 Likes on 7 Posts
Default Losi XXX-NT?

Up here everyone runs rc10gt's, we lower them to race eachother onroad when were not running in dirt!
Old 04-21-2002, 02:55 PM
gubbs3
My Feedback: (1)

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Losi XXX-NT?

I have driven both the GT and XXXNT. I owned the XXXNT and very much preffered it over the GT. It steers so much better without having to set up the front suspension soft. It handles bumps like nobody's business and jumps perfect. I ran mine with a Picco .12 round exhaust and it went over backwards too often. I had a NXT previous to the XXXNT and when I got the new truck my best lap times dropped by 1.5 seconds the very first heat. I'm not saying it will beat any GT but it has a completely different feel to it. The GT's I drove kind of stuck on the line you initially set up and its hard to change lines and keep it under control. With the XXXNT you can point it where you want it to go, and goes, fast. I would get another one hands down over a GT. If you do get one, get Titanium turnbuckles for it. The stock ones are too long to be strong and break easily.
Old 04-21-2002, 08:45 PM
Shadow102
My Feedback: (5)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Losi XXX-NT?

recently got a gt and i love it the thing flies and i chew up my brothers t-maxx with it and if you do get a gt it is a better idea to have a gt like your uncle because you can trade tuning tip and the GT has been around for such a long time there are so many different parts and hop ups that just aobut no two gts are the same.