Community
Search
Notices
RC Car General Discussions This forum is for all general discussions related to radio control cars. Check forums below for more specific categories if applicable.

trx 2.5

Search this Thread

Old 07-30-2003, 09:55 PM
jval144

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default trx 2.5

my tmaxx has a hb .18 i am getting ready to buy the trx 2.5 with easy start is this a good motor? i see lots of people complaning is that just because they are new to the hobby or is the trx 2.5 really that bad of a motor?
Old 07-30-2003, 10:27 PM
elbowcreek

Default trx 2.5

I haven't had a problem with mine as of yet, I have run almost 2 gallons of fuel thru it so far and it keeps running better with every tankful, temps seem to have leveled off at about 235-240 degrees for the last 6-7 tanks of fuel. NO COMPLAINTS HERE
Old 07-30-2003, 10:29 PM
jval144

Default trx 2.5

souds good i think im gonna but a guy is gonna sell me a new one from ebay with ez start system pipe and header for 140.00 is that a good deal?