Community
Search
Notices
RC Car General Discussions This forum is for all general discussions related to radio control cars. Check forums below for more specific categories if applicable.

which rc car

Search this Thread

Old 07-27-2003, 08:02 PM
fast-is-2-slow

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default which rc car

i have got an rc10gt and i am looking for somthing else to hop up now i have finished it. i want a monster truck or a 1/8 buggy but i dont think i will be able to afford one so i have been thinking about getting a onroad car like the hyper 10 i have £250-£300 ($280-$420)to spend.

please post me with what you think i should get with my money.

thanx
Old 07-29-2003, 04:04 AM
theneck

Default Monster Truck

i would get a T-Maxx 2.5 or a Savage 21, right now i have a nitro rustler 2.5 and a ntc3 rtr. and i love both of them
Old 07-29-2003, 12:45 PM
nitroman88
My Feedback: (5)

Default which rc car

I would have said a Savage SS kit but it will cost you alot more then 420 to get running. you could also just get the rtr.
Old 07-29-2003, 01:44 PM
MrSavage

Default which rc car

if you want a buggy i think you should try the ofna ultra lx pro, i heard it screams man. it's only 300 dollas too.
Old 07-30-2003, 04:19 PM
rclooney

Default which rc car

I'm thinkin about the gv v2000 preditor. It's a 1/10th scale monstertruck. Complete wid rc gear installed and painted shell AND DECALS PRE APPLIED! I have the gv v2000 cars and they will accept any engine. The preditor comes with a force .15 and plug. Install nicads/nimh, fill wid fuel, start it up and go!
Old 07-30-2003, 04:51 PM
Rex2342

Default which rc car

The ultra LX pro is nice but like all things you get what you pay for.My buddy has one and it does scream but it's not very durable.He's bent the chassis twice,the shock towers(both) the radio tray the front steering knuckle and i'm sure i'm forgetting something.He's only had it for a month and it's his first r/c so I think most of the damage is due to driver error but thats alot of replacement parts.For the price of all the parts he's bought he could have bought a better buggy that might have been more durable.
Old 07-30-2003, 05:11 PM
Kuma
My Feedback: (1)

Default which rc car

The LX Pro is durable except it has 6mm (quite thin) axles which should be replaced. The MBX Pro for a few more dollars would be a better choice, I've an MBX R2 and haven't broken anything on it yet and I've raced it.

The OFNA Titan (Deluxe) is worth a look, otherwise the T-Maxx and Savage are good choices though in my opinion the T-maxx isn't all that durable.