Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Helicopters > Electric RC Helis
Reload this Page >

Small indoor helicopter ?

Community
Search
Notices
Electric RC Helis Discuss electric rc heli's such as the Piccolo, Logo 10, Logo 20, Hornet, Eco.

Small indoor helicopter ?

Search this Thread

Old 12-27-2004, 01:09 AM
Kasowitz

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Small indoor helicopter ?

Hi, Ive been looking for a good indoor (small) rc helicopter. Looking for something in the 200 dollar range. I was looking into the Dragonfly 5, but not sure if it might be too big. Also was interested in the Helimax RotoFly, but it is kinda pricey. Anyone have any suggestions ? Looking for something small, that can fly indoors in a normal sized room. Thanks !
Old 12-27-2004, 09:55 AM
*Crash*Johnson*
My Feedback: (7)

Default RE: Small indoor helicopter ?

I got a hummingbird that I bought here on Rcu or maybe it was ebay, but it has a lower head speed then the trex/shogun. I wouldn't even think of flying my shogun indoors... one shot to a wall and the wall is gonna have a huge gauge outta it.
Was 200 bucks new, but you can shop around and get used for cheaper...

Comes with just about everything ya need to fly: Radio, heli, batteries, and I think a fuse (Airwolf, Bell 222, or Jet Ranger).

Cool lil heli's.
Old 12-28-2004, 07:26 AM
VinceHerman

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Where in Ohio?

As for heli model selection, you want to get a Fixed Pitch heli. Do you have any RC experience? Or equipment? We can make better soggestions if we know wether the $200 need to include a transmitter or charger.
Old 12-28-2004, 03:46 PM
Dragoon

Hi! I just got my new Jabo 2 and its great! In Sweden, (where I live) it costed me about 2000 swedish kronors (about 160$), but everything in Sweden is more expensive than in the US so you might talk with somebody who knows where you can buy it in the US and i think its gonna be cheap! It´s all included except the Batteries for the control
Old 12-28-2004, 04:11 PM
rc_lurker

There is a small FP (Fixed Pitch) helicopter, the DragonFly for $99.00 new on rc-expert.com, I've not flown anything but an Aero Hawk, sort of, so I don't know how well it flies or anything about it.

Also on rc-expert.com and other sites is the ESky CCPM RTF Honey-Bee 2 6-Channel for $199.00 or so. The one on rc-expert seems to come with two LiPo batteries and free training kit (big orange ball landing gear that sticks out under the main gear).

Hope this helps.