Community
Search
Notices
RC Rock Crawlers The official rock crawling forum right here on RCU. Rock Crawler Trucks Rule!

what to start with??

Search this Thread

Old 04-19-2007, 02:51 PM
MINI-T_RACER09

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default what to start with??

i have $100 and i want too get into crawling and yes i know $100 isnt going to get me a crawler i just want somthng to start with i had the 1:6 nylint in mind and the traxxas stampede the stampede because i can eventually use the trans and get a diferent chassis eventually but what do u guys think i should start with and i only hav $100
Old 04-19-2007, 04:06 PM
lohocla

Default RE: what to start with??

your not going to get much for 100$ if anything.. if I had 100 dollars I would start with TLT kit, build that up and find some free or really cheap easy mods for it and in the meantime you can save money for some upgrades or build some of the parts yourself like a chassis and links are the easiest to do with basic skills and tools.
Old 04-19-2007, 04:33 PM
MINI-T_RACER09

somebody offered me a Falcon chassis with body posts and a painted Jeep Rubicon in silver and black. for $100 +shipping im waiting on pics is this a good deal??
Old 04-19-2007, 08:49 PM
dezfan

Save some more money and buy a 4x4 Wheely King (roughly $200.00) and use it as a starting platform.