Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Cars, Buggies, Trucks, Tanks and more > RC Tanks
Reload this Page >

Problem with my Buldog Tank

Community
Search
Notices
RC Tanks Discuss all aspects of rc tank building and driving here!

Problem with my Buldog Tank

Search this Thread

Old 04-21-2020, 02:39 PM
Prodee

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Problem with my Buldog Tank

Hello! I just bought a seccond hand Buldog tank of Henglong. Its a older tank with the Crystal. Its been converted to metal tracks/ wheels and gears on the inside. When i put battery in the tank and put it on, only left track moves litle bit but is very weak. Right track does not move at all. Al the lights are one and the turrets turns and shoots, fake machinegun of tank shoot to. Sound is ok. I opened the tank but i did not see broken or lose wires. Does somebody have a idea wat is wrong? The remote is good because i have more remotes and tested the remote on my tiger. Sorry if i placed this wrong. My english is not so good. Thankyou.

Old 04-22-2020, 12:19 PM
Airbrushler

Received 15 Likes on 10 Posts

i would just get another RX18 and go from there but the 2.4 Ghz board is better than that one need another radio to match or just go with the newest board or a clark board but you just want to see if everything is working so go with the RX18 and decide then