Notices
IMAC Discuss IMAC style aerobatics in here

Hurley 300XL wood kit?

Search this Thread

Old 01-12-2003, 02:36 AM
KenHamlin

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Hurley 300XL wood kit?

We cut the Hurley kit on a CNC, just finishing up the fuselage, looks really good. Thinking of offering the machined parts to who ever may be interested for $100 plus freight. Let me know , [email protected]
Old 01-12-2003, 09:24 AM
EXCAP232
My Feedback: (12)

Default Advertisement

The following is from the RC Universe community policies:
POSTING ADVERTISEMENTS:
This is a forum of ideas, so advertisements are not allowed in this venue. A member may answer another member's question about their occupation or business, however, blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited. This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or services with which the poster is affiliated. It is permissible for members to mention services or products that are provided by them or the companies with which they are affiliated, as long as the information is germane to the topic, is not a blatant advertisement, and the members mention their affiliation with the company in the content of the message. Should there be a new product announcement please use the Product Announcement and Manufacturer News Forum provided, or seek out information for advertising with RCU.

There have been other posts for items in this forum that were related to this forum so will leave this for now. Any ideas as how to get the information without this becoming a swap forum please add it here or send a PM to me.

EXCAP232
Old 01-13-2003, 10:20 AM
hmorin

Default hey ken

Hey Ken, it's Howard with the 33% 300L. I fly with Kody at the snohomish field. Just ordered the plans for the Hurley 300. Kody and I are planning to build it at my shop. Who are you cutting the parts with. I might be interested in getting some from you guys. Please send me an email with your phone # to [email protected]. Thanks,

Howard