Community
Search
Notices
RC Car General Discussions This forum is for all general discussions related to radio control cars. Check forums below for more specific categories if applicable.

Evader or Rustler

Search this Thread

Old 01-12-2002, 01:24 AM
KillerCut

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Evader or Rustler

I am interested in getting an electric stadium truck that i can use to race on streets and on dirt or sand. I really want one that could handle a beach with fine sand, because i live in coney island =).

I was looking at the Duratrax Evader and Traxxas Rustler (electric). Their top speeds are about 20+mph but i'm not really sure, so it would be nice if someone could tell me.

If there are better Electric Stadium Trucks that i can get for less than $200 and can go to 30+mph i would really like to know what you guys would recommend.

Thanks
Old 01-18-2002, 12:03 AM
MartyB-RCU
My Feedback: (1)

My son got a Evader for Christmas and it looks like it will take a lot abuse. All you have to do is put a battery in it and go. I fly next to the Missouri River and the ground has lots of sand in it and he plans to run it in the sand.
Old 03-19-2002, 10:57 PM
hinracer

HI, Rustler OK but if u wana good race truck consider a Associated T3 its great in the sand and road... but one thing its a little costly...
Old 06-28-2002, 09:25 PM
Cam-RCU

Rustler, or Evader Hmm...... i would have to say evader i have the rustler it is a goood car but i would go with the evader it is a little faster than the rustler.....
Old 08-26-2002, 05:35 PM
rcrazzzy

rustler all the way! I have one and i have ran it through/into everything but water. If you buy one stock then you can buy a speed control and motor and hit 30 or 35 mph easy. and still be under 200$
Old 01-12-2003, 07:11 PM
Mr.hankeysNR2.5

GET NITRO RUSTLER YO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 07-28-2003, 04:13 AM
Rcbros

screw the evader they suck from what i've heard plus u can't get many more upgrades for a rustler definetely get the rustler.
Old 07-28-2003, 11:48 AM
Billiam411

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

It's pretty hard to break parts on the evader. And if you do, there's a Stress Tech 1 year Warrenty. My friend broke his rustler so much it's not even funny. (Maybe he's just a bad driver)
Old 07-28-2003, 06:11 PM
packerfan3001

id say rustler its so durable i have only striped a spur gear goin off jumps and such...