Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > ARF or RTF > NitroModels Support
Reload this Page >

Price matching question

Community
Search
Notices
NitroModels Support Click here to have all your questions answered directly from the NitroModels support team.

Price matching question

Search this Thread

Old 02-11-2009, 02:10 PM
Radron
My Feedback: (1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Price matching question

Nitroplanes staff,

I just ordered this heli yesterday(EXI-450) & found it at a lower price here........

http://www.xheli.com/exi-450-arf-rc-helicopter.html

Does your price matching effect orders already placed? If so, how do you handle refunds?

This is comunication I just had online

Thanks for your time, Ron

Amy: Hi, my name is Amy, how can I assist you?

Ron White: Hi, I just ordered this heli yesterday(EXI-450) https://order.store.yahoo.net/OS/sta...ef3989c7e62ddc & found it at a lower price here........ http://www.xheli.com/exi-450-arf-rc-helicopter.html Does your price matching effect orders already placed? If so, how do you handle refunds?

Amy: We are affiliated with xheli.com..

Ron White: So does that mean I get it at the price listed on there website?

Amy: Both are same.

Ron White: No, the link I sent you has it listed for $50.00 & I paid 89.00

Amy: Currently the offer is held in xheli.com

Ron White: Yes & your website states it will match other prices listed on the internet, Does it not?

Amy: Sorry no.

Ron White: LOW PRICE GUARANTEED If you see our products advertised on an Internet Web Site at a price that is lower than our posted price, just email us and tell us: 1. The web site address. 2. The name of the product. 3. Your address, or phone number. 4. What products you need. We will check the web site. If the competitor has the item in stock we will SELL you the product for 5% LESS than the price we find on the competitor's web site! If he does not have the item in stock, his lower price is meaningless but we will still match his price! THIS WAS TAKEN FROM YOUR WEBSITE>>>>

Amy: Should you have any more questions or concerns with your order, please call us at (626)968-9860 Monday to Friday 12pm to 6pm PST, or email us at [email protected] as they will help you.

Ron White: What?? I'm contacting you now???

Ron White: I just tried e-mailing & it will not go thru, I quess I'll have to call

Amy: Yes.

Ron White: no one will answer, now what???

Ron White: Now your not going to respond. This is my first order with nitroplanes & I'm not feeling very confident about now....
Old 02-11-2009, 02:18 PM
Radron

Default RE: Price matching

After 20 minutes this is the final response I received.........

Amy: Our phones are open between 12-7 PM PST. Due to high volume of calls the lines are busy it is best to try calling after 3PM PST.

Amy: Thank you for visiting us, Please contact us at any time. Have a great day.

Chat session has been terminated by the site operator.

I tried calling several times & the phone just rings,it is not busy..

Any help on this would be great.......
Old 02-11-2009, 04:06 PM
DSTIEBS

Ron: Thanks for the heads up. Dave.
Old 02-11-2009, 04:12 PM
Radron

No problem, Now if I can just get my order straight before it expires[:-]
Old 02-11-2009, 04:22 PM
kid chuckles

Who would have thought it. If you have read some of the posts here and still order from them then.[sm=bananahead.gif]
Old 02-11-2009, 04:33 PM
Radron

Thanks for the sarcazim I did not see any of this until I got blown off by them. I just want an response from them to my questions.

Old 02-11-2009, 04:57 PM
Tavistar 1

RADRON, yeah I had a similar situation with trying to phone them up.never got through, personally speaking would like to konw of anyone that has. believe it to avoid lots of difficult to answer questions. anyways after reading reviews of their products decided to shop else where, even at a slightly higher price!
Old 02-11-2009, 05:20 PM
georbeckha
My Feedback: (12)

Default RE: Price matching question

Yeah, I have actually gotten thru to them on the phone... once. Fat lot of good it did anyway.
I ordered something and after several days of no news I contacted 'Amy' on the online chat (Yes, Her) and told her that the money has not come out of my acct yet and their web page status was showing that it was not yet processed, I wanted to cancel my order. After 20 minutes or so getting nowhere I decided to try to call. I got thru to some rude person that sounded like he was in a factory or some such. He said that the order could not be canceled because the shipping label had been printed 10 minutes earlier. Sooooo... Long story short, 'Amy' must have gone back to them while chatting to me online and told them to get their A into G because someone wanted to cancel their order.

On 2 other occasions I have contacted this Amy and asked her the same question with the same answer both times only to find out when the orders arrived that she blatantly lied to me. I asked if all orders shipped from them are signature required. Both times the answer was Yes! Both times, the order arrived and was just dumped on the front step in the snow without even a ring on the doorbell (Way to go UPS). I think this Amy must be a cute gal because if this was some other company, she'd be out the door so fast...
Old 02-11-2009, 05:35 PM
Radron

Yea, Why even have online help.When they know nothing of the company practices??? As in no price matching,when it clearly states online they do!
Old 02-11-2009, 09:55 PM
nitrostaff1

see my pm to you.

John
Nitro Planes
Old 02-11-2009, 11:18 PM
Radron

Thanks John, From now on any issues will be delt directly with you.

Thanks again, Ron
Old 02-12-2009, 07:23 AM
kid chuckles

Radron that is one of the deals that people forget. How many never find or hear about this place that have troubles with Nitro or one of there subcideraries?
I have said that on many occasions. Glad you found it and the John fellow seemed to help you out. Now for those that never find the forum well there experience
is probabaly alot like yours was. Good luck.
Old 02-12-2009, 11:00 AM
Radron

Don't you have anything better to do??

I had a couple of questions,He answered them.All is good. Yes I had a hard time with communication, but that is an issue with any busy operation. Does it need improvement. Yes.

Now let's move on to something more positive.........ENJOYING THIS GREAT HOBBY!!!
Old 02-13-2009, 08:02 PM
kid chuckles

Nope telling folks about the poor service, and ALL the other stuff to do with Nitro is needed. Had you been so fortunate as many others here you would be singing a different tune just as you started out in this post.
Old 02-14-2009, 12:19 AM
Radron

Instead of trashing other peoples threads,Keep it in your own. Starting crap where it is not needed is as much a problem as you THINK you are enlightning.

John, I received everything today, Just as ordered. Thanks for the great service!!
Old 02-17-2009, 11:16 PM
nitrostaff1

Thanks

John
Nitro Planes