Community
Search
Notices
Giant Scale Aircraft - 3D & Aerobatic Discuss all your 3D & Aerobatic giant scale airplanes right here!

Bigairplanes 35% Pitts 12

Search this Thread

Old 09-16-2004, 04:44 PM
Cody-RCU

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Bigairplanes 35% Pitts 12

Does anybody have any experience with this plane? I am intrigued by the uniqueness and round cowl: seems like good downline braking. How does it compare to others for IMAC sequences in the Intermediate and up classes? It seems big for a 35% aircraft, but then again it is a bipe. It also seems very reasonably priced for a 150-size SA aircraft. Thanks in advance.

Cody
Old 09-16-2004, 05:18 PM
mAvRiCk-inactive

Default RE: Bigairplanes 35% Pitts 12

Hey Cody, Dan here, I've seen Bob(the owner) fly his 41% Pitts S12 and it flies way awesome. His 35% I haven't seen fly. As you Probably know it is a kit! Bob has 21 signatures of the best pilots on the top wng of his 41%er all saying postive remarks. This plane is the way to go. Bob is also a great guy to deal with. He happens to be in my club so I've seenthe Pitts fly about 4 times. Looks extremely awesome in the air!
Old 09-17-2004, 11:46 AM
DadsToysBG
My Feedback: (35)

Default RE: Bigairplanes 35% Pitts 12

I have a 35% sitting onmy bench right now ready for the radio equipment. Keep in mind this is a short kit and you will have to buy wood. The plans are perfect and the glass work is great. hope to be able to fly the plane before the winter sets in. Dennis