Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > RC Jets
Reload this Page >

Special Thanks to Steven and Dawn Ellzey

Community
Search
Notices
RC Jets Discuss RC jets in this forum plus rc turbines and ducted fan power systems

Special Thanks to Steven and Dawn Ellzey

Search this Thread

Old 10-04-2004, 03:59 PM
BCoston
My Feedback: (7)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Special Thanks to Steven and Dawn Ellzey

Just wanted to say a big thank-you to Steven and Dawn. I had scheduled to go to Superman to complete my turbine demo flight but had family matters keep me at home. Steven and Dawn offered to take time out from their long drive back to make a stop in Arkansas and assist me with by qualification flight. The jet community is an amazing group of people and I am proud to become a part of it. Steven and Dawn, thanks again for your assistance.
Old 10-04-2004, 07:44 PM
seanreit
My Feedback: (60)

Received 7 Likes on 3 Posts
Default RE: Special Thanks to Steven and Dawn Ellzey

Hey Brian, they are that good! We're just glad they're Texans!

My first turbine jet was maidened by Steve. Dawn standing right behind him with a stop watch. Everything was very methodical. They are simply pro's.

If you ever get a chance to see Steve fly his bandit, the one thing that amazes me in the hundred or so flights I've seen him make with that jet, the landings all look the same. In what we do, I think that's rare.

I remember last year Dawn showed up at a meet without Steve and won an award, what a bunch of fun!!

Take Care,

Sean
Old 10-04-2004, 08:54 PM
BCoston
My Feedback: (7)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Sean,
I plan on getting to see the Bandit fly as well as the rest of you Texans fly in some of the jet meets next year. I hope to show up at Waco a few times as well. I have a lot to learn and since Arkansas is between two great jet states I can head west or east for a few hours and get in some good training. See you soon.
Old 10-04-2004, 10:26 PM
Tim Redelman
My Feedback: (36)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

They ae a great couple and also my friends. Dawn is a great travel agent as well. Whenever I need to go out of town on buisness she gets me a great hotel at a great rate. And when I cancel at the last minute she doesn't go upside my head!LOL

Tim.
Old 10-05-2004, 08:22 AM
Dawn Ellzey

Received 27 Likes on 18 Posts

Brian,

Welcome to the Jet Community and we were glad to help you. I look forward to seeing you at future jet meets.

Dawn