Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > RC Jets
Reload this Page >

Anyone seen or talked to Kenny(KFalcon)??

Community
Search
Notices
RC Jets Discuss RC jets in this forum plus rc turbines and ducted fan power systems

Anyone seen or talked to Kenny(KFalcon)??

Search this Thread

Old 10-04-2004, 07:02 PM
Steve S
My Feedback: (54)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Anyone seen or talked to Kenny(KFalcon)??

Is Kenny out of town or something?I have sent him several PM's & an email or two.Please get back to me when you read this Kenny. My email address is [email protected] or give me a ring man-757-241-7026.Thank ya much [8D]

Laterz, Steve
Old 10-04-2004, 09:08 PM
KFalcon
My Feedback: (18)

Default RE: Anyone seen or talked to Kenny(KFalcon)??

Actually I was out of town camping at a fun fly. When you get sent 2 or more PMs on here before you check it, it doesn't show two new PMs and I didn't look down past the first one sent which wasn't yours. The money order hasn't made it here but I haven't checked the mail since getting back.

Both cell phone numbers are at the bottom of all of my post and have always have been. Think maybe you should have tried them before coming on here and making it seem as though I have disappeared with your money?

I will check the mail and let you know.
Old 10-04-2004, 09:13 PM
AFTERBURNER1
My Feedback: (80)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

C'MON Kenny boy!! Bring that big bug to Prado this Saturday!!! Lou is going to bring his new F117 twin and Paul is going to bring his F-20. There should be some other guys out there as well.

A-4 Doug.

I'll bring your shades!![8D]
Old 10-04-2004, 09:17 PM
Steve S
My Feedback: (54)

No problem man.I thought maybe you might have gone out of town or something.I was in no way trying to imply that you ran off with tha money.We are only talking about 60 bucks here,I was just curious if the MO arrived thats all.The emails I sent bounced back for some reason & to be honest I didnt catch the phone #'s on your signature line in order to call you.We all know your a stand up guy Kenny.All is good just let me know when the MO arrives Kenny

thanks,Steve