Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > RC Jets
Reload this Page >

JMA LONG MARSTON - JULY 14/15 2012

Community
Search
Notices
RC Jets Discuss RC jets in this forum plus rc turbines and ducted fan power systems

JMA LONG MARSTON - JULY 14/15 2012

Search this Thread

Old 01-26-2012, 10:58 AM
Jamie C

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default JMA LONG MARSTON - JULY 14/15 2012

Another date for your calendar! JMA will be holding a jet weekend at Long Marston airfield on July 14/15. Geoff White put in alot of ground work on this one and Roger Kilbey and Dick Spreadbury visited the airfield today to talk to its owners and sign the agreement. We are conscious that members wanting to attend events are keen to know dates, so as soon as we have confirmed a venue we will let you know via the JMA website and here on RCU. More meetings for this year are being progressed but will only be announced when confirmed so keep an eye out on the JMA site and here on the jet forum for details.

There will be camping available, details of which will be posted here shortly. Booking in will be in the usual manner by contacting JMA Secretary Roger Kilbey via the JMA website contacts page http://www.jmajets.co.uk/contact.php or PM me for his email address. More details will be posted as they become available.

http://www.longmarstonairfield.com/
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Wt59339.jpg
Views:	15
Size:	68.7 KB
ID:	1719323  
Old 01-26-2012, 02:26 PM
Geoff White

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: JMA LONG MARSTON - JULY 14/15 2012

Yep, this meet has had a long gestation period. I am just pleased that all the finer details have been agreed. Also thanks goes out to Jason Fletcher for his advice.
Old 01-26-2012, 03:29 PM
CJ2002

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: JMA LONG MARSTON - JULY 14/15 2012

ORIGINAL: Geoff White

Yep, this meet has had a long gestation period. I am just pleased that all the finer details have been agreed. Also thanks goes out to Jason Fletcher for his advice.
Bit of a win-win-win today...we sealed the deal on Long Marston, Jason bought me a sumptuous lunch AND insisted on paying my retainer for another year too! Brill Traplet party tomorrow night to top it off...a good week!

Cheers,

Dick