Community
Search
Notices
RC Electric On-Road vehicles, race cars and more Discuss electric RC on-road vehicles here. Also discuss brushless motors, speed controllers, brushed motors, etc

radline MASTER series

Search this Thread

Old 07-05-2009, 11:34 AM
lateralus819

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default radline MASTER series

hello, im new here obviously looking for some help hopefully. anyways i bought a radline elite series sabercat and upgraded to the ball bearings and the 32,000 rpm motor from target, what a fun little car!Now im interested in buying one of the master series vehicles...now onto my questions...

which out of the 3 is the best buy for speed/durability?

I was looking at atomic mods motors and i found a few but im not sure which one is the fastest. and they talk about stacking FETS and i dont know which fets i would have to buy for the car.

These are fun cars and i really wanna make it the fastest i can!Thanks for any help.
Old 07-05-2009, 01:17 PM
Kitsune
My Feedback: (7)

Default RE: radline MASTER series

Myself, I've never heard of those cars before. All three of that serise look like they are all the exact same chassis with different tires and bodies. Based on that, I would guess the one with the largest tires would have the higest top speed, while the smallest tires would give it the best acceleration and durability.

I won't try to "convert" you to hobby grade cars, but just to let you know if you can streach your budget some more, there are still better vehicles out there in that size class.
Old 07-05-2009, 05:20 PM
lateralus819

Yeah i bought one and i liked it, i just figured the "better"cars were more expensive, could you maybe list some better cars maybe with a range of $100?That are upgradable, thats the best part
Old 07-05-2009, 05:36 PM
lateralus819

What are some sites that sell some good cheap cars? id really love something fast.
Old 07-05-2009, 08:31 PM
Kitsune
My Feedback: (7)

Well, the first thing that comes to mind around that price is a Losi Mini-T. Those typically go for $100, are about the same size as the Radline, and are very much upgradeable.

http://www.losi.com/Products/Feature...rodId=LOSB0200

http://www.horizonhobby.com/Products...rodID=LOSB0200

Anything else of reasonable quality is going to add at least another $50 on to that. There's stuff on e-bay they sell for about $100, but most of those are cheap junk, and you run the risk of buying from a shady dealer too.