Community
Search
Notices
Helimax This is for all your Helimax questions and comments.

Novus CX

Search this Thread

Old 01-30-2010, 11:32 PM
jrock54

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Novus CX

Hi Everyone,
I am new to this forum and to RCing. Need a little advice, i bought a Novus CX ( i know better now) and the first one went bad ( board) the secnd lost a gear that operates the left and right. The first one my LHS replaced the second manufacturer replaced. I got the third in took it home charged battery up. Went to lift off and it did the shimmy shimmy coco pop on the floor. Had to really gas it hard to get it off the floor. It seems very unblanced and has the twitches like the power is breaking down for a mili second and sometime the top blades will actually stop working. Trying to get into this hobby but this is making it real hard. Also the issues on the third heli was all on the first battery charge.
Old 01-31-2010, 02:17 AM
FoamyVictim

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Novus CX

Sounds like you got another bad one. If just getting into it, see if you can return it. You can then get a Blade McX. It's not as maneuverable, but much easier to fly, and so far, has been more reliable. I have both, and while I enjoy my Novus's performance, I can't depend on it.