Notices

Unused (New) ZDZ 80RV w/Bison pitts muffler

Search this Thread

Old 08-18-2019, 08:29 AM
riplant
My Feedback: (5)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Unused (New) ZDZ 80RV w/Bison pitts muffler

I am offering a new without box, complete ZDZ 80RV, This includes the Falcon ignition set and the genuine Walbro carb. Additionally, the price includes a new Bison pitts wraparound muffler and shipping to the lower 48 states. I bought the engine several years ago with intent to mount it on an Aeroworks 98 inch Yak 54 but set it aside to use in the event of a problem with my other ZDZ engines. I have 11 other ZDZ's and none of them had a problem in 10 to 15 years of use. So, I never took this engine out of the box in which it was shipped to me and have now decided to sell it.

It weighs 4 lbs 5 oz, (about 1950 grams) without ignition. Generally, a 26x10, 27x10 (two-blade), or a 24x10 three-blade suits this engine best. I have one on a 34 lb Ziroli Zero which it hauls around and over the top without effort. Break it in with two gallons of Lawn Boy 32:1 and then switch to a synthetic (Honda HP-2, Redline, or Stilh) at 40:1 and hang on. Due to the compression premium gas is recommended. ZDZ engines are in the price range and performance of DA and 3W with unmatched durability. New pitts mufflers for this engine start for $105.49 at zdzenginesusa.com and are as high as $179.99 at JTec Radiowave. I'm asking $650 for everything shown including lower 48 shipping.

PayPal is good.