Community
Search
Notices
RC Car General Discussions This forum is for all general discussions related to radio control cars. Check forums below for more specific categories if applicable.

I think I got a problem...

Search this Thread

Old 01-08-2004, 08:41 PM
Everton
My Feedback: (6)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default I think I got a problem...

well I was cleaning my work area today, so I moved all my stuff on the floor. well I was suprised on how much stuff I really do have...

See what I mean. I think we might call this an addiction. Oh well this is a fun hobby. The Pirate 10 is the only one that isn't mine. There is a Hyper 7, Hopped up rs4, a Savage 26, and a custom vehicles I called the "Mishap". Well after about 2 hours I was done.

Old 01-08-2004, 08:49 PM
otterball21
My Feedback: (1)

Default RE: I think I got a problem...

why if you have so much stuff.. I'll take some of it
Old 01-08-2004, 08:49 PM
dbow
My Feedback: (1)

Addiction?

How bout therapy? lol

I see nothing out of the ordinary in those pictures, only problem I see is that you might need a little more space for your stuff.

I have a spare bedroom in my apartment as my hobby room. I have to keep everything very organized on shelves and such or it gets really bad. So bad that you can barely move around in the room. I do have a lot of stuff but thats not the problem, the problem is the room is not big enough. Hmmm if I could just take out that wall........

Dbow
Old 01-08-2004, 11:19 PM
LosiFan

Okay, I see where this is going...Nobody thinks being addicted to this hobby is a problem (including myself).
So let's compare work areas and see who's got the biggest "problem". When I get home from work, I'll
shoot a couple pics of my bench and post them here. I wouldn't mind seeing other people's benches, it might
make me feel better about mine.
Old 01-09-2004, 10:23 AM
teamsquirreltail

Jack, I'm sure you would love to take some of that stuff. Everton, I will talk to you on AIM about that Mishap. You have me interested..
Old 01-11-2004, 08:54 AM
studysession

This does get very addictive.
Old 01-11-2004, 09:17 AM
Diesel Racing

This is great! I've had my tmaxx for less than a week and this is what i got to look foward to? I'm in trouble! I'm waiting for a bumper sticker that says, " My wife says if I buy one more accessory for my truck, shes gonna leave me, gosh I'm gonna miss her!" If anyone wants to ditch their girlfriend, buy a tmaxx! (lol) I would take a pic of my workbench, but since I've had it for less than a week, it's clean right now! I'll keep you all posted! This is exciting! This is gonna be an addiction started from ground up! I can see it now, but Doc I love bathing in nitro, it really makes my skin so soft! (lol) Later!
Old 01-11-2004, 09:19 AM
Diesel Racing

oh by the way, i love your beer and liquor cases in the background! At least you have all the tools for your hobby! (lol)
Old 01-11-2004, 10:24 AM
Shredz

oh by the way, i love your beer and liquor cases in the background! At least you have all the tools for your hobby! (lol)
Ah ha! Photographic evidence!
Old 01-11-2004, 07:37 PM
Everton
My Feedback: (6)

ORIGINAL: Diesel Racing

well you know they have nitro as their fuel, we need fuel too
Old 01-12-2004, 09:19 AM
Unstable

ORIGINAL: Everton

ORIGINAL: Diesel Racing

well you know they have nitro as their fuel, we need fuel too
yeah... but JD? bah.. a commoners drink *he says as he sips on his 21yo GlenLivet*

anyway... you think you have it bad. try airplanes too. (I cant sit anywere in my room without moving some form of RC equipment.)

I only have 8 cars and 9 planes (some of them are even drivable/flyable) + a bunch of kits/projects in boxes or on the "bench" so I guess its not too bad for me....