Community
Search
Notices
RC Car General Discussions This forum is for all general discussions related to radio control cars. Check forums below for more specific categories if applicable.

**HPI SPRINT 2 SET-UP**

Search this Thread

Old 01-01-2007, 06:42 AM
Josh_losi_type R

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default **HPI SPRINT 2 SET-UP**

Hey guys, Sprint man here.

Just wondering if anyone had a pdf file of a sprint 2 set-up sheet??? you see i just bought a sprint and am planning to go racing on an indoor tarmac track, i have upgraded my car from a Tamiya(toy) TL-01 and i used to race in a 'T' class, limited to pinion gear set up, shocks and bearings. It was good because every car was at the same speed and it was up to the drivers skill, lets put it this way after winning on a track where you can do 16sec a lap in those slow cars i won each and every race so that the 2nd place driver wasn't on the same lap as me, i decided i needed a challenge and i plan to set up the sprint and race it against the schumacher mi2's in the (AUSTRALIAN) queensland titles, my step dad races the shumacher and has 2 close mates so they share set-up tips etc, where as my car is - lets say, a lonesome ranger- in the grid.
sorry if i have rambled on........
any help would be much appreciated....

THANKS FROM THE SPRINT MAN...
josh howes
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Rp42751.jpg
Views:	18
Size:	35.3 KB
ID:	588018  
Old 01-10-2007, 01:55 PM
sk8terman11

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: **HPI SPRINT 2 SET-UP**

i have had a sprint2 for a year and a half. I havent raced it but am planing to race in the german on road race championships this summer. If you have any questions about anything at all just email me at [email protected] just make sure that the subect is sprint 2 questions or something like that or else i might delete it.