Community
Search
Notices
RC Car General Discussions This forum is for all general discussions related to radio control cars. Check forums below for more specific categories if applicable.

Plz help out a n00b

Search this Thread

Old 06-27-2004, 02:05 AM
melbournemartin

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Plz help out a n00b

hey i recently got me first electirc rc car

its a TAMIYA 1-10 mercedes CLK-DTM with TT-01 chassis

futaba T2ER remote that came with a FP-R122JE reciever and wat it calls a steering servo and a throttle servo but it says i only need the steering one for my electric car

the kit came with a TAMIYA TEU-101BK speed controller

basically ive built everything but cant get the electonics to work

i have charged up the battery and put 8 A4 batteries in the remote (bloody expensive does batterys )

the 1 page manual that came with the speed controller gives steps for programming the speed controller but it doesnt work for some reason

the reciever doesn't seem to recognise any of the signals i send it from my remote

can you plz help me by telling me what things should to plugged into each other etc like on the reciever i have 3 slots called (channel 1, channel 2 and batt) and i dont know wat to put in there

thnx a lot guys
Old 06-27-2004, 07:03 AM
Nitrous4blood

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Plz help out a n00b

common sense m8, rebuild the thing and find out where you went wrong. Where abouts in melbourne do you live. i live in melbourne australia too.