Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > ARF or RTF
Reload this Page >

taquila sunrise radio install

Community
Search
Notices
ARF or RTF Discuss ARF (Almost Ready to Fly) radio control airplanes here.

taquila sunrise radio install

Search this Thread

Old 10-09-2004, 06:01 PM
rollintoyboxes

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default taquila sunrise radio install

well i have a T.S .25 and all i have is a PCM radio is that a mistake because i have heard many negative things about the T.S . is it the wrong the to do?concidering the fly to crash ratio of this airplane? any advice is wanted thax
Old 10-10-2004, 10:50 AM
blvdbuzzard

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Default RE: taquila sunrise radio install

I can only comment on the two I had. The first one flew like a P.O.S until the covering blew off the wing in flight and it tried to burry itself. I was givien a replacement plane, and it too flew real bad. It would spin if you sneezed, always to the left. I treid making it lighter, checked all surfaces for warps, changed the wing incedence, engine thrust line. I even put some down alieron in both wing to see if that would help the thing fly. If I would pull over 1/8th of an inch in the elevator it would snap roll, yet if I would slow it down and let it stall, I could control the stall. It is a heavy pig for the size of wing. If you want to go fast, this plane does that very well, but that is about all it would do for me.

Dru.