Community
Search
Notices
Walkera Helis - Dragonfly, etc.. Discuss Walkera Dragonfly Helis and any Walkera products in this forum

Devo & WK Signals

Search this Thread

Old 04-12-2014, 07:15 AM
vtwinguy
My Feedback: (3)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Devo & WK Signals

I have several 2.4 GHZ WK transmitters. None will apparently work with the newer receivers that use the Devo system. Does someone know the difference in signal making them incompatable. Is they another receiver compatable with the older WK transmitters.

Thank You
Dean
Old 07-13-2014, 08:25 AM
dchin62973

Originally Posted by vtwinguy
I have several 2.4 GHZ WK transmitters. None will apparently work with the newer receivers that use the Devo system. Does someone know the difference in signal making them incompatable. Is they another receiver compatable with the older WK transmitters.

Thank You
Dean
Walkera has a workaround Dongle device called the MTC-01 or Magic Cube that will convert WK-2602, 2603, WK2801 PRO into DEVO Signals. THE MAGIC CUBE (MTC-01) IS A DUAL USE TRANSMITTER ADAPTER. THIS ADAPTER FUNCTIONS AS FOLLOWS:

1) CONVERT NON-DEVO WALKERA TRANSMITTERS WITH A PC-LINK (WK-2402, WK-2403, WK-2602, WK-2603, OR WK-2801 PRO) TO RUN WALKERA DEVO RECEIVERS. THIS ADAPTER DEVICE ALLEVIATES THE NEED TO PURCHASE A DEVO TRANSMITTER.

2) THE MTC-01 USED IN CONJUNCTION WITH THE WALKERA RC COPTER APP., WILL ALLOW ANY ANDROID 2.0 HIGHER SMARTPHONE TO OPERATE ANY DEVO HELICOPTER USING THE SMARTPHONE. THIS SHORT TUTORIAL WILL COVER BINDING YOUR NON-DEVO TRANSMITTER (WK-2801 PRO V.2.3) TO A DEVO RECEIVER (WALKERA MASTER CP 6-AXIS R/C HELICOPTER).

http://youtu.be/YSEpUSOOtqs VISIT US AT: WWW.RTF-HELI.COM Below is a video demonstration using a WK-2801 PRO binding to a WALKERA MASTER CP DEVO R/C HELICOPTER.
Old 07-13-2014, 01:03 PM
vtwinguy
My Feedback: (3)

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by dchin62973
Walkera has a workaround Dongle device called the MTC-01 or Magic Cube that will convert WK-2602, 2603, WK2801 PRO into DEVO Signals. THE MAGIC CUBE (MTC-01) IS A DUAL USE TRANSMITTER ADAPTER. THIS ADAPTER FUNCTIONS AS FOLLOWS:

1) CONVERT NON-DEVO WALKERA TRANSMITTERS WITH A PC-LINK (WK-2402, WK-2403, WK-2602, WK-2603, OR WK-2801 PRO) TO RUN WALKERA DEVO RECEIVERS. THIS ADAPTER DEVICE ALLEVIATES THE NEED TO PURCHASE A DEVO TRANSMITTER.

2) THE MTC-01 USED IN CONJUNCTION WITH THE WALKERA RC COPTER APP., WILL ALLOW ANY ANDROID 2.0 HIGHER SMARTPHONE TO OPERATE ANY DEVO HELICOPTER USING THE SMARTPHONE. THIS SHORT TUTORIAL WILL COVER BINDING YOUR NON-DEVO TRANSMITTER (WK-2801 PRO V.2.3) TO A DEVO RECEIVER (WALKERA MASTER CP 6-AXIS R/C HELICOPTER).

http://youtu.be/YSEpUSOOtqs VISIT US AT: WWW.RTF-HELI.COM Below is a video demonstration using a WK-2801 PRO binding to a WALKERA MASTER CP DEVO R/C HELICOPTER.
Great, Thanks so much for the information. It is really appreciated.
Old 07-13-2014, 01:08 PM
dchin62973

No one appears to be answering you, so I thought to chine in. Check out the device at our website ==> http://www.rtf-heli.com/guides_walke...n_devo_tx.html