Community
Search
Notices
TJT Turbine Direct Support Ask your questions about TJT turbine in this forum. All I-Jets related questions may be asked here if relevant or in the general jet forum.

ArtesJet 3000 Eagle TJT

Search this Thread

Old 05-04-2008, 06:36 PM
czech89
My Feedback: (4)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default ArtesJet 3000 Eagle TJT

Is the ArtesJet 3000 Eagle the same as the TJT 3000? It says tjt.bz on the right side of the glow plug. I purchased this engine used a couple years ago. I believe it is circa 2001-2002? I just recently pulled it out of the boneyard and ran it on a test stand. It ran OK a couple times with very high EGT 780C. Now it will not accelerate past 110K rpm. I tried a different ECU with no help. I tore the egine down to investigate and found a small corner missing out of just one of the diffuser vanes and the inner ring of the combustion chamber has a blowout in it. The chamber is a newer 12 stick vs the older 6 stick design.

Can anyone service this engine or sell me a servicable combustion chamber?

Thanks in advance for any info or help!

Terry
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Fc90492.jpg
Views:	90
Size:	64.6 KB
ID:	942842  
Old 05-22-2008, 01:15 AM
JET FX

Default RE: ArtesJet 3000 Eagle TJT

Hi Terry, Iam not sure about internal component compatibility of your engine other than to say it appears to of originated from Artes circa 2001-02 I would say. Artes produced the blue canned version not TJT. TJT manufactured and supplied some components for Artes hence the similar appearance to the TJT. I would suggest contacting Artes Jets to see if they can assist you further or even Jet Central as they took over the production of the Artes line and might be able to service this engine. The JF-120 chamber and diffuser "maybe also adaptable" its worth a phone call or email to either to find out. The Jet Central/Artes JF-120 FADEC ECU will would for this engine, you can contact Gaspar directly for FADEC supply if need be also...

hope this helps
Old 07-25-2008, 07:29 AM
josecilurzo

Hi Terry,

we had one that, and, we had many problems with fadec and the engine, but, a friend from Brazil change the original FADEC, to a new FADEC full auto start, and the engine runs ok, if you need help, call call for him in my name : [email protected]

jose [8D]
Old 07-25-2008, 05:29 PM
scraper

Contact I-JETS, you may have to use your existing fuel ring but the chamber will fit straight in.