Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > RC Flight Simulator Software
Reload this Page >

Real Flight G3.5 won't launch anymore.

Community
Search
Notices
RC Flight Simulator Software Discuss rc flight simulator software here. Aerofly Pro, RealFlight G3, XTR, Reflex, etc.

Real Flight G3.5 won't launch anymore.

Search this Thread

Old 02-27-2023, 10:54 AM
jaj333

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Real Flight G3.5 won't launch anymore.

I have had Real Flight G3.5 running on windows 10 for along time. I have the controller I bought with it. Now all of a sudden it won't open. I tried uninstalling it and can't even do that. And it won't let me reinstall it. Nothing happens. Don't know why. Any ideas. I wouldn't mind buying the newer version but now sure what to get. Any help would be appreciated.
Old 11-27-2023, 04:55 AM
rowdog_14
My Feedback: (5)

Received 23 Likes on 20 Posts

Try downloading Ccleaner. Running a registry cleanup, restarting and then using the uninstaller built into ccleaner. I had the similar happen to me yesterday. It would not launch on a windows 11 machine after I changed a graphics setting to full screen. Only difference with me, mine would uninstall just fine.
Old 11-29-2023, 05:55 AM
Lee Taylor

Received 12 Likes on 12 Posts

My wild guess was going to be your computer does not have enough resources to make it function. CC cleaner will likely fix the problem. Another alternative is to clear your browsing data. You might want to keep your cookies in place for easy sign in's