Community
Search
Notices
Speed - RC Gas Boats Discuss gas RC boats right here!

MHZ S6 info

Search this Thread

Old 04-03-2010, 11:08 AM
FlogginHarvey

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default MHZ S6 info

Hey guys! I was plunking on anther site this morning and stumbled into this bit of info. I did not have it prior and I thought some others may really like/need it here. RCpowerboats was nice enogh to post...I hope he doesn't mind me re-posting on RCU.

I figure we are all here to help each other out.

If ANYONE has any other info or docs ont eh MHZ S6 drive or service info PLEASE post it here so we can get a breadth of info. I have owned a pair of S6 drives for 6 years and I never saw this sheet prior in English!

RCPowerboats, THANKS FOR POSTING THIS on Jim's!!!!
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Yv65822.jpg
Views:	14
Size:	187.7 KB
ID:	1410817  
Old 04-03-2010, 02:18 PM
Justaddwata
My Feedback: (3)

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts
Default RE: MHZ S6 info

Only problem Trey is that Dr Who has complained/objected in the past whenever images from his site are posted within this forum - I am sure he will have a moan about this too. The fact that he has never sent any documentation out to myself, anyone I know, or his own site - shows his own commitment to helping his customers.

One would think "Perfection. There is no substitute" would have a support page with setup tips and maintainance info for the products he sells - even if he has never used them - the information is apparently out there. Would surely keep him busy between annual price hikes. I mean Warehouse Hobbies have it all online (and more to come).
Old 04-03-2010, 04:08 PM
FlogginHarvey

I suppose let him ***** then. If he would have sent it to me in the first place I wouldn't need to look elsewhere to find the info AND have been so excited to see it now. If a mod pulls it down so be it. This is not a site image...this is product maintenance and install info. Other manufacturers allow the info to be posted I cannot imagine he will object...but I could be wrong.

This is, after all, a forum for fellow hobbyists to share experience, info, and ideas. I am VERY excited to have the details FINALLY. I am going to paint the Apache and I was REALLY hesitant to take the drives off without having something like this.

Here some updated ones I just saw on another forum!

Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Tr49954.jpg
Views:	15
Size:	205.0 KB
ID:	1411033   Click image for larger version

Name:	Fb87544.jpg
Views:	10
Size:	116.6 KB
ID:	1411034   Click image for larger version

Name:	Yd82060.jpg
Views:	13
Size:	246.7 KB
ID:	1411035   Click image for larger version

Name:	Wq42874.jpg
Views:	12
Size:	232.2 KB
ID:	1411036   Click image for larger version

Name:	Lx21415.jpg
Views:	16
Size:	104.3 KB
ID:	1411037  
Old 04-04-2010, 03:20 AM
rcguy1411

ya i was shocked to find all the info on this drive when i asked for help and i only had my drive three days got lucky made hard copys just in case anyone gets upset but now im going to need two more if i ever get my 65 Balintinee Apache together just need lots of $$$$$ any one need a kidny lol