Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > RC Jets
Reload this Page >

Jets on History Channel

Community
Search
Notices
RC Jets Discuss RC jets in this forum plus rc turbines and ducted fan power systems

Jets on History Channel

Search this Thread

Old 01-22-2002, 11:03 PM
Turbulence
My Feedback: (76)

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts
Default Jets on History Channel

Below is the notification I received from Actuality productions from some filming they did at El Toro marine Base. They got some footage of Jets and regular R.C. Stuff. I don't know how much they will show, but figure I post it for those interested.

>>This is a notification of show airdate for MODERN MARVELS: REMOTE CONTROL. Thank you all for your help and please spread the word to friends and family to watch the show.

Please check your local listings for the start time of the show on THE HISTORY CHANNEL. Also, if you get a chance, check out the History Channel website http://www.historychannel.com/index.html
This show is part of a "theme week" BOYS TOYS and the website has a fairly extensive promo for all the shows. If you get a chance to see it, you might enjoy.>>

Turbulence
Old 01-22-2002, 11:05 PM
Turbulence

Default Guess I should have included the date and time

Modern Marvels

Remote Control
Wednesday, January 30 10:00 PM-11:00 PM

Press a button and you can soar in the sky, command a virtual pet, adjust the thermostat in your house while driving in your car, and, of course, change the channel on your TV. The remote control revolution began in 1898, when inventor Nikola Tesla successfully controlled a six-foot-long iron-hulled model boat using radio waves. Today, Microbots are the latest remote control marvel. We'll see how, in our technologically-evolved world, pressing a button to get what we want has become commonplace. TV G

I hope you all get a chance to see the show. It does repeat on Thursday , January 31 2:00 AM-3:00 AM (again check your local listings).
Old 01-23-2002, 02:28 AM
Edgar Perez
My Feedback: (13)

Received 20 Likes on 10 Posts
Default PST?

Is this Pacific Standard Time?

Edgar
Old 01-23-2002, 02:50 AM
tamjets
My Feedback: (2)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Jets on History Channel

Ralph,
Change the date for San Jose Jet meet on CRCJA website.
May 18-19 not in April.
Thanks,
Tam
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	1466_337.jpg
Views:	21
Size:	33.2 KB
ID:	1715  
Old 01-23-2002, 06:35 AM
Turbulence

Default TIme Zone

Those times are PACIFC from what I understand. Check your local channel for exact time.

Turbulence