Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Helicopters > Electric RC Helis
Reload this Page >

JR 6102 and jr 770 reciever??

Community
Search
Notices
Electric RC Helis Discuss electric rc heli's such as the Piccolo, Logo 10, Logo 20, Hornet, Eco.

JR 6102 and jr 770 reciever??

Search this Thread

Old 03-31-2004, 11:08 PM
helisfreak
My Feedback: (1)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default JR 6102 and jr 770 reciever??

Ok people... i use to have a JR 421... and a jr 770 reciever... And now I just upgrade to a 6102 TX... and I just got it today and tets it.. some how it doesn't look like they're comunicating at all.... no signal or something... I use my old crystal... the tx is 72mhz... and so is the crystal.... I was wonder is it because the tx and the reciever is not compatible???? i read the manual.. it said how the new 770 reciever... with some kind of PCM stuff??? is this the reason why??? or something wrong...
Old 03-31-2004, 11:22 PM
helisfreak
My Feedback: (1)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: JR 6102 and jr 770 reciever??

nvm.... found it out myself... lol.... i had the module on SCMP... .need to switch it to PPM.... this radio is so advance..... sitting here for like an hyour.. .and still can't fingure out everything... lol.... so many stuff to it...