Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Helicopters > RC Helicopter Beginners Forum
Reload this Page >

R/C Helicopter works but Won't Fly? Sky Rover Exploiter-S

Community
Search
Notices
RC Helicopter Beginners Forum If you are a beginner or "newbie" to RC heli's feel free to post your questions right here in the rc heli beginner forum.

R/C Helicopter works but Won't Fly? Sky Rover Exploiter-S

Search this Thread

Old 03-28-2015, 01:20 AM
Titanium Dude

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default R/C Helicopter works but Won't Fly? Sky Rover Exploiter-S

Hello, I think this can help some people out. I recently purchased my first Helicopter, a Sky Rover Exploiter-S, and flew it indoors (it's been a bloody cold winter here). I crashed it badly and it stopped flying, both sets of blades were spinning but no liftoff. It took me a while to discover the problem, One of the plastic gears was stripped of it's teeth. I then proceeded to buy a replacement gear but none were available for this model of Sky Rover. After checking many other brands I finally found some gears that were compatible, installed them and the copter flies again, wonderful. In this video I demonstrate how to change the gears and show what gears to buy for this helicopter.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5k9Jbk23Fs0