Community
Search
Notices
RC Car General Discussions This forum is for all general discussions related to radio control cars. Check forums below for more specific categories if applicable.

i dont know this is why i'm here

Search this Thread

Old 02-11-2003, 02:19 AM
idontknow

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default i dont know this is why i'm here

I asked on another forum "where can i buy a new axis body", so far there was no answer. Does than mean that nobody will ansewr this forum or is there just nowhere to buy one? also, i asked if there was any way to speed up the axis. DOes this mean you can't? or, no one will answer this forum???? I greatly appreciate any info you can give me on this!
Old 02-11-2003, 04:21 AM
eddiedeverell

I dont know myself, I'm a Kyosho MP7.5 guy, but I would suggest trying towerhobbies.com. And to get more speed try different gears or a different engine.
Old 02-11-2003, 04:21 AM
3maxxman
My Feedback: (2)

I don't know of anybody here that has a Duratrax Axis. People are not offering information because they don't have first hand knowledge of the car. Things I can offer are, more speed: larger clutchbell. Increase 1 or 2 teeth to the size you have, this will be at the expense of Off the line speed but you will have more top speed. How to improve speed, unfortunately the best suggestion is buy a better engine Duratrax is not known for powerful engines. The XTM 24.7 or the Ofna .25 will give you dramatic improvement.
As for your body the ONLY distributor I know of for Duratrax is Tower hobbies. Click the Picture.

Or you can buy the painted body (click here)
I do not know if any of the other manufacturers body's will fit your car so I can't make any other suggestions.

There are many many good people on this board with a vast knowledge base, unfortunately you have something that people here are not familiar with. It's not that they don't want to help, it's that they don't want to give you wrong information.
Old 02-11-2003, 05:22 AM
eddiedeverell

try rccars.com they might have some info on their forum
Old 02-12-2003, 12:54 AM
idontknow

thanks alot! i went to tower hobbies and found a body for my axis. i probably wouldn't have been able to find it w/out your help, thanks again !!